February is Biodiversity Museum Month!
Due to COVID-19 the 10th annual Biodiversity Museum Day will have virtual events on Saturday, February 13, 2021 and throughout the month. Traditionally UC Davis Biodiversity Museum Day is a free, educational event for the community where visitors get to connect with UC Davis scientists from undergraduate students to staff to emeritus professors. Tune in for talks, demos, tours and activities.
Varying virtual events at Each Collection
- Arboretum and Public Garden Garden
- Bohart Museum of Entomology
- Botanical Conservatory
- California Raptor Center
- Center for Plant Diversity
- Department of Anthropology Museum
- Häagen-Dazs Honey Bee Haven
- Marine Invertebrate Collection
- Museum of Wildlife and Fish Biology
- Nematode Collection
- Paleontology Collection
- Phaff Yeast Culture Collection
Read Kathy Keatley Garvey's blog: February is Biodiversity Museum Month!